We are an SME, based in Widnes and working within the telecommunications sector, who are looking for a Design Engineer to join our growing Design team.
The successful candidate will be involved in the design of mobile telecommunications sites for the major operators and will support the project teams in the implementation of the designs.
The main responsibilities for the role include, but are not limited to –
- Attending MSV’s / Site Surveys / Site Meetings, on behalf of the design department.
- Preparing site designs to operator guidance & requirements.
- Providing input to and producing Planning & Construction drawings using CAD 2D software.
- Making recommendations for & progressing further investigation works.
Preferred Strengths & Experience –
- Previous experience of similar role within telecommunications industry.
- Experience in drawing production using AutoCAD software packages.
- Computer literate, including software packages such as Microsoft Office
- Able to record detail & complete documentation manually & electronically.
- Good communicator & well organised.
- Able to work independently & as part of a group and travel nationally when required.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 08:00 to 17:00 (flexible with agreement)
Salary – negotiable
Please apply including your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with Application for Design Engineer Position in the subject line