We are an SME, based in Widnes and working within the telecommunications sector, who are looking for a CAD Technician to join our growing Design team.
The successful candidate will be involved in the design of mobile telecommunications sites for the major operators and will support the project teams in the implementation of the designs.
The main responsibilities for the role include, but are not limited to –
- Assisting in preparation of site designs to operator guidance & requirements.
- Producing Planning & Construction drawings using CAD 2D software.
- Supporting the design team with day to day activities.
Preferred Strengths & Experience –
- Previous experience of similar role within telecommunications industry preferred but not essential.
- Experience in drawing production using AutoCAD software packages.
- Computer literate, including software packages such as Microsoft Office
- Able to record detail accurately & complete documentation manually & electronically.
- Good communicator, well organised & self-motivated.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 08:00 to 17:00 (flexible with agreement)
Salary – negotiable
Please apply including your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with Application for Site Design Operative Position in the subject line